Rules and Statutes
The following list of statutes govern the purchase and sale of tobacco products in Arkansas.
- 4-75-701 through 4-75-714 Arkansas Unfair Cigarette Sales Act
- 5-27-227 Selling Tobacco Products to Minors
- 5-37-522 and 5-78-102 Tobacco – Removal of serial number on container & Confiscation of tobacco products authorized
- 20-27-2101 through 20-27-2112 Arkansas Cigarette Fire Safety Standard Act
- 26-57-201 through 26-57-262 Arkansas Tobacco Products Tax Act of 1977
- 26-57-801 through 26-57-805 and 26-57-1101 through 26-57-1108 Additional Taxes on Tobacco Products
- 26-57-1301 through 26-57-1308 Enforcement Enhancements to the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement
- 26-57-1401 through 26-57-1409 Tobacco Products Reporting Act
Go to Arkansas Code On-Line to view the statutes.